PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

EssJaySea

Can't Leave
May 12, 2021
Los Angeles, CA
Second "break in" smoke of my Scott Klein sandblast Dublin -- C&D Haunted Bookshop, my go to tobacco to break pipes in. It isn't my favorite but I'm quite enjoying this bowl. My palette may be evolving some. The pipe so far is great; small and light weight so easy to clench while typing, and it smokes wonderfully. Paring it with some Irish breakfast tea with lemon.

This morning on the first "partner" call for my work of the year, one of my partners in San Diego complained about the cold, so I followed suit, and later received a text from a colleague out of Sacramento with a photo from his family's farm in Iowa, under about a foot of snow and a promised low of 6 degrees.

So I will NOT complain about the chilly 40 and 50 degree weather here. :)

For those back to the work grind, hope it is going smoothly.

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
Its almost happy hour here so going to have some maple walnut vanilla in my one and only Danish pipe. Its a Royal Danish estate pipe that was pretty darn dirty when it arrived. The airway was completely blocked. Just put the finishing touches on it today and have to see how she smokes.View attachment 119167
Nice pipe
I have a few Royal Danish pipes. They are great smokers and I feel like they are one of the better value for dollar pipes on the estate market.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Went on a snow walk with the wife and the mustang (the horse, not the car!), and felt like having a rare cherry blend. Cult BRM in a Savinelli Mattone 601 bent billiard. Needs a bit more dry time than I gave it, but this is a better option than the redundant Lane TK-6 I traded away in the autumn. Lots of ice/snow/slush/mud on the ground, so no bird report this time...too busy looking down!

Status
Not open for further replies.