PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Couldn't sleep, so I'm awake and have about a quarter of a bowl left from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. We got a couple inches of snow last night on top of the snow and ice we already had. Glad we have food, smokes, coffee, and most of all, power.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
Good Saturday morning all. As usual, up early for Premier League footie. Good morning @LotusEater ?. Started with Irish Flake in a Grabow Pot. Followed by Brown Clunee in an unfinished Savinelli.
Good morning Uncle Rasta.
My first smoke will be EMP in a GBD Conquest but it won’t be until half time in the Man United game ?

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Good morning All
A bowl of Peter Stokkebye’s Luxury Navy Flake in an Irish Seconds Newgrange Spigot. It’s graded as a one on the Peterson scale however I’m struggling to find fault. If I could only have one tobacco it would be this blend.
On the River Tweed at Melrose.
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer View attachment 123427
???????? Nice! Hope all pardon a non-pipe post while I pause to say your pic tugs at the heartstrings - our last full day in Scotland in '19 we spent on the road from North Berwick to the hotel near the Glasgow airport with time in and around Melrose being the focus of the day - Sir Walter Scott's home, Scott's View, the Abbey, and what a lovely town! Second pic is just some friendly "folks" we saw across the street from where we ate lunch - met a lot of dogs in Scotland!
C6E2C98B-0573-4738-93AF-1095C2A61B37.jpeg
39D7C71C-6875-4824-A2E4-CFC5230003B9_1_201_a.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.