PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with a small scoop of strawberry ice cream for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2002 Reiner Long Golden Flake in a smooth dark brown quarter bend 1950s Comoy’s Blue Riband 87 yachtsman with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching an episode of The Untouchables.
Comoy's_B.R._yachtsman.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking year 2014 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem. The rain has kept the ferals away, so I doubt I'll see them before bed time.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this last of this sample of F&T Waterloo No. 2 Mixture in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a military mount and a black acrylic tapered stem. Been working on smoking a few blends I'm running low on lately.
Ser_Jacopo_DelectaR1_rhodesian.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
C&D Derringer in my Peterson Irish Army 406 with acrylic stem. It took until 3pm for my pipes to thaw (no breaks, thank goodness). That's the plumbing pipes! 18 degrees is cold for mile high Arizona. I'll leave the water trickling tonight for sure.
Wow, and here I was complaining this morning that mine didn't un-freeze until 9:30am! It was 13 at 8:30 and the sun was already up...could've been single digits just prior to sunrise for all I know. Forecast said 30 as a low...they truly don't know s*@# from shinola. Appreciate the heads-up about the drip technique! Definitely going to do this tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.