PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
A spicy bowl of C&D Bayou Morning in a Rob Roy Legend. Pungent perique tastes good with a little brandy. Another quiet Saturday night with my wife and our two beloved dogs.
Tomorrow will be the funeral of my 96 year old aunt in Northern Ireland. She was an RAF (WAAF) veteran of WW2. A senior RAF officer and the American consul will speak at her funeral.
God bless those members of the Greatest Generation that sacrificed for us. Especially today, I'm reminded that freedom is fragile and we must never take it for granted.
Well said. God bless her & all of that generation. We shall remember them.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Good afternoon everyone, starting with my special coffee/Choc blend in a Barling Sovereign bent billiard and strong coffee.
Edgar, my condolences. We’re going through a tough time now but it’s nothing compared to the sacrifices your Aunts generation made for us. Perhaps the most difficult thing at the moment is being prevented from seeing our loved ones laid to rest.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Gave up trying to sleep, so I'm a third of the way through this bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. It's been raining for quite a while, and it supposed to become a wintery mix later on. No walking for me today. Hoping for no ice, or as little as possible.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
First smoke of the day will be Peter Stokkebye Luxury Twist Flake (home stoved) in my Martin Cermak Squat Eskimo/Ukelele/Bulldog with hand poured Red & Black swirl SEM Stem.
112BF241-495D-4E97-B2AC-CCEEBE476EEF.jpeg
And my next smoke will be WCC Rhythm & Blues in my Paolo Becker Morta Dublin.
B313AC32-6A8C-4728-BE93-E478290FFC75.jpeg
Let’s see what tonight brings...

Cotton1

Can't Leave
Nov 3, 2020
South Carolina
Happy Sunday. I'm enjoying my first bowl of Lancer Slices in my Charlestowne Cobbler, cup of coffee with Irish cream to drink. My cat is enjoying the heater on the back porch as much as I am.

I have had an unopened tin of Bengal Slices white for a few weeks now. Am wondering how it compares to this Lancer Slices.

Soggy rainy day here on my farm, perfect for getting some rest and having a few bowls.

Cheers,
Cotton1

Status
Not open for further replies.