PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Thank you , i totally agree 1792 is the perfect morning/bedtime smoke its a flavorful layback blend .
I heard Warhorse is the closest i can get to Condor in the states , even if condor is his own entity , i put my trust in Russ skills to pay homage to legendary blends (man i love WhiteKnight sooo much) .
Yes, I’ve heard the same thing. Simon, @condorlover1, I believe had a hand in the process with Russ. My understanding is that the newest Condor offering is a mere shell of the original blend...so I don’t stress for not having it. Although some folks enjoy it a lot. ☕️?

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
ww0JYk5.jpg
Just the way you see it is how i'm smokin it...puffy

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
My first bowl of newly arrived Sutliff Ready Rubbed (match for Edgeworth). This is quite good. I've been neglecting burley and particularly the OTC blends. Next week I should receive my first tub of Granger. I smoked the "Edgeworth" in EA Carey magic inch pot. All of my proletarian Carey's smoke well.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
I just started a bowl of Peter Heinrichs - Curly Special in an Astley billiard. That was after finishing a bowl of GH&Co Rum Flake in an old Willmer Dublin I started the other day and only smoked half of. That's right, I've become the old guy who only smokes half a bowl and then leaves the rest till later. Sweet merciful crap, what next? Grandpa sneakers? Will I buy a recliner? Will I fall asleep 1/4 of the way through a favorite show? Will I have to go to the mall early to walk with old people? Will a remarkably beautiful woman walk by me in the mall and I'll just keep thinking about that new old stock Marlin 30-30 I've been wanting? No! I'm not growing that old! I'm not getting a recliner!
Check your ear and nose hair. That will tell you if you're getting old. A beautiful gun over a beautiful girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.