PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, French cut pork chops and asparagus dinner with strawberries and blueberries for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Sam Gawith Cabbie’s Uncut in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a black vulcanite tapered stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching a documentary on Bugsy Siegel.
Comoy’s Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60 copy.jpg

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
Now Smoking: C&D's: Virginia Gentleman; in a little 4.38" long Rattray's: The Good Deal, rusticated apple, with bent acrylic stem, Model #206; with my hot, black with sugar; no cream, and a piece of cherry cheesecake for a late dessert. This, after a very hot and very large dinner of baked spaghetti and meatballs, earlier this evening. - Sherm Natman.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Just mixed up a batch of old Uncle Haunted's Miracle Elixir Tobacco and am enjoying it in a James Upshall P billiard.

Uncle Haunted's Miracle Elixir Tobacco! It's the cure for what ails you. (Assuming what ails you is 1. Overly fresh breath 2. dead tastes buds or 3. Being overly attractive to women.)

Pssst....Hey you..... yeah you, if you want, I'll give you the recipe for Uncle Haunted's Miracle Elixir Tobacco! It one part Latakia, one part GH & Co Dark Plug or Flake and one half part GH & Co Black Cherry (occasional seasoned with what ever remnants of Virginia's I have laying around).

Status
Not open for further replies.