PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
HU Director’s Cut in a Nording Eriksen Keystone.

4793-B156-04-CA-4937-B834-EF7-A8134884-E.jpg

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Beautifully pipe. How about the HP Director? I placed an order for HU's last week. Apparently it takes a while, the package left Estervals but not Germany
Directors Cut tastes EXACTLY how I thought (and expected) Escudo to taste. It is a heavenly, creamy contemplative smoke requiring very few relights. I will be ordering some this weekend. But, to be honest with you, for my tastes, I enjoyed HU Dockworker slightly better. I still have a sample of Edward G. Robinson to try, but I think I know what to expect by having tried DC and reading Jiminks review about both blends. In short, HU has some of the best tasting, highest quality tobacco I have ever smoked.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Directors Cut tastes EXACTLY how I thought (and expected) Escudo to taste. It is a heavenly, creamy contemplative smoke requiring very few relights. I will be ordering some this weekend. But, to be honest with you, for my tastes, I enjoyed HU Dockworker slightly better. I still have a sample of Edward G. Robinson to try, but I think I know what to expect by having tried DC and reading Jiminks review about both blends. In short, HU has some of the best tasting, highest quality tobacco I have ever smoked.
I am on record as saying Hans is the best, most creative blender in the world. He's a nice man, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.