PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
No pipe on the drive in today, I took the Harley. I doubt a wind cap would’ve helped much with 28 miles of 90mph breeze on the interstate😆

First up was Phantom Privateer in my new to me “My Own Blend” short stack Lovat by Stanwell for Poul Olsen. This pipe smokes wonderfully, went for an hour with 40 minutes of that hanging out of my face showing the young’uns at work how I expect a jackhammer to be ran.
BFC31CA0-B96B-46A4-B45B-E718E36AE77F.jpeg

Next was hauling a load of concrete debris in a dump truck, same pipe but packed with ‘23 WCC Rouxgaroux.
FBBBAA41-BED6-4075-94DB-9C8B3065541D.jpeg

Now that my crew is squared away on-site, and I’ve got three tacos in me, it’s time for my usual Monday morning task of pump station inspections. This’ll be my first go ‘round with War Horse Bar, in the Pete Short Army 102.FF83577C-648B-4CDF-B1D9-5D25901938B3.jpeg

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Yay! I'm back! My last eye recheck went well. I can now smoke my pipes again. And drive again. My first smoke after far too long is my first ever burn of Ennerdale, courtesy of a kind forum member, @FurCoat. Thank you very much sir! My initial impression is, I like it. Really pleasant tin(bag) note and room note. No tongue burn. I think i need to let it dry longer. Or find a blacksmith with a spare ember! 😀 It's only my first time with this tobacco of renown, but so far, it's favorable. View attachment 290010
I rub the broken flake out until it'salmost dust and let it dry for about 30 min to an hour. I'm glad you liked it.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have passed the first third of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. A perfect paring of tobacco and pipe. Gold Star Gourmet Blend, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

dublinpiper90

Can't Leave
Jul 31, 2023
North Carolina
Started off the day with a bowl of The Mallard in a Peterson, For international pipe smoking day I pulled out the 1st quality pipe I would say I purchased a Savinelli 627 with a bowl of Bag Pipers dream I initially started out some years ago with only smoking Aros now I rarely smoke them but the Savinelli is my dedicated smoker when I reach for a Aro blend

Status
Not open for further replies.