PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a little low calorie snacking, and have passed the half way mark of this bowl of year 2010 Full Virginia Flake in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching an episode of Longstreet.
Dunhill_1968Cherrywood_Shell_475_4S.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of year 2015 John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia in a straight smooth light brown 2020 Ryan Alden Ace of Spades squat bulldog with a spalted pecan top and ferrule that’s attached to the tapered black acrylic stem.
Ryan_Alden_BD_right.jpg

There’s barely been any feral drama the past couple of days. Sam the Scamp and Abner the Eager are spending less time here. I suspect Tomato the Brave, and especially Daisy the Feral Princess are the reasons. I saw Harry the Hairy once on Friday, and not at all today. Harry didn’t hang around much when he was here on Friday, and he has cut down on his time here the past four days.

Sam the Scamp and Abner the Eager argued a bit over who would walk with me during the last two laps of my second set of walks today to the extent that neither of them did. They have been reluctant to come inside for over a week now. I’m sure it’s because of Daisy and Tomato. I pick them up, bring them in eat and guard them. Sam wanted back outside after a few minutes of love and attention from yours truly. Abner went behind m’lady’s chair to snooze for a few hours.

Somebody left a mouse on the outside back door mat this morning. I’ll bet it was Daisy the Feral Princess as she done that a couple of times in the past. Tomato the Brave spent most this cold day inside. Scared Stripesy has shown up the last two days, and was sort of friendly to me Friday night because he was hungry. I tried to wait him out by staying near the food plate, and he was so hungry that he got within three feet of me, but no closer. I finally went inside to let him eat in peace because I saw nothing more was going to happen. He ran from me very quickly tonight, so no progress was made.
SS_StaresDeck1.jpg
SSFoodDish1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.