PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Had a bowl of Year 2011 SPC Plum Pudding (sample) in a Savinelli Bacco 321 bent author while wrapping up some post-storm cleanup work on the property. Glad this week is over with! Looking forward to drying out a bit before the next deluge...best of luck to the local water company trying to maintain their drought propaganda going forward! :ROFLMAO:

Bird report: California quail, Dark-eyed junco, California towhee, Spotted towhee, White-crowned sparrow, Northern flicker, American crow, Oak titmouse, California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, and Hairy woodpecker.

Shabbat shalom!

bacco & pouch.jpg

Beowoulf

Can't Leave
Oct 16, 2022
Smoking some of my old favorite, Benjamin Hartwell's Evening Stroll in a Blatter & Blatter bent. One red dot.

I've been MIA for a few months. Life got busy. (I am also a soap maker and that has been occupying my time constantly.. At one point in the recent past I had 500 bars of soap in my house.) Anyway, thought I would drop in and see how things were going. I see you been getting along just fine without me. LOL

Now where did I put the folder with all my pipe pics in it?

Attachments

• ISP-3550.pdf
    739.4 KB · Views: 8

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm just finishing this bowl of year 2014 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth 1960 Dunhill DR 137 group 4 root briar canted dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Dunhill_Birthyear-right_side.jpg

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
2000 Elizabethan in my BST bent billiard.

IMG-1159.png

Status
Not open for further replies.