Status
Not open for further replies.

PrivatePiping

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 24, 2023
Todd - Boise, ID
It
How

Do you like the Moretti? How about the morta? Looking at a morta, thinking about getting one.
It's both the only Morta I own, and only Moretti I have. I like it alot! It's extremely cool to the touch while smoking and seems perfectly engineered. All the Moretti pipes I've seen look exceptionally well made.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Pegasus in a Castello

View attachment 291375
Here is one for John72. This is in northern MN
View attachment 291376
Great photo, friend Ben. And beautiful pipe. If I had to choose a place to retire, it would be in these beautiful places. An old house next to a lighthouse. Whiskey, tobacco and books. By the light of a candle, while you contemplate the sea at night, and listen to the breaking of the waves. Well, option B would be to retire in Kentucky, near a distillery, I have no problem drinking by candlelight, and listening to some local folk music. Thanks Ben. God bless you, my friend.

Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
Great photo, friend Ben. And beautiful pipe. If I had to choose a place to retire, it would be in these beautiful places. An old house next to a lighthouse. Whiskey, tobacco and books. By the light of a candle, while you contemplate the sea at night, and listen to the breaking of the waves. Well, option B would be to retire in Kentucky, near a distillery, I have no problem drinking by candlelight, and listening to some local folk music. Thanks Ben. God bless you, my friend.
@JOHN72….Well said my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.