PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of Watch City Queequeg’s Moby Dick Series in a straight brown sandblasted post-WWII family era Sasieni “Canadian” London Made with a sterling silver band with a tapered black vulcanite twin bore stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Sasieni “Canadian”-blast_ss band.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2018 full bend smooth Terracotta Peterson XL315 System Standard military mount with a nickel cap and a flared black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson_XL315_Terracotta.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

I was up early this morning because I couldn’t sleep, so I checked on the ferals and fed four of them. Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave were eating inside without incident. Harry the Hairy and Sam the Scamp were outside. They must have been waiting for quite a while on the deck since it had been raining for hours, and they were dry. Harry the Hairy was the most hungry. I gave him a cup of dry food, and he ate every speck of it. I gave him about two thirds of another cup, and he ate most of that, too. Sam the Scamp did well for himself, too. I went back to bed after a couple of hours.
HarryEats1.jpg

When I got out of bed to start my day, Sam the Scamp was still around. I let him in to eat, and then he jumped on top of my chair to relax and get attention. Before long, Sam snoozed by my side. After a while, he wanted out. About half an hour later, I was heard a bang or two on the back door. It was Sam. He’s never done that before. I let him in, and he immediately stretched out beside me for a nap. I think he missed me, and the attention he gets.
Sam_Chair.jpg

Abner the Eager didn’t show up until this evening. He ate, and enjoyed a six hour snooze. Tomato the Brave slept on m’lady’s lap for a while and Daisy snoozed on my studio chair most the day and night. When they weren’t sleeping, they took over half a dozen turns wanting to out, and see who they could chase away. They do this all the time.
AbnerSnoozeFull.jpg
Tomato_GBSnooze_Peak1.jpg

Last edited:

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
Just getting into my first try of HU Manyara. This is nice stuff and if you like subtle latakia in a blend this is it. Tasty stuff, a bit of sweet, a bit of savory and a touch of lat. Its in a ser jacopo

EDIT: I highly recommend this blend to HU lovers. Its excellent. While I have not compared side by side its kind of like White Horses with a touch of lat and more perique. At least thats my impression. Whatever it is it is delicious and leaves a slight sweetness on the tongue.

1708767442442.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.