PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Tried to sleep again with no luck, so I got back up and am smoking Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture Beta Test #2 in a medium brown 1982 smooth slight bend straight grain Ben Wade Martinique freehand sitter with a wide top and a black vulcanite stem. It's a pretty decent blend, but it's not as good as what we ended up with.
View attachment 284830
This post caught my attention. I bought some American cut plug mixture a few weeks ago and have been enjoying it very much. Very interesting that you and WCC are working on tweaking the recipe a little bit.

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
GLP Montgomery in a Pete Spigot 999

52890615456_67c105b476_o.jpg

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Watching the Six Nations rugby this afternoon, Italy and England was a good game and Italy put in a really good showing, now I’m waiting for the Wales Vs Scotland game to start with ‘22 Folklore in the Kaywoodie Centennial bulldog before I move on to MacB London Burley in the Centennial billiard. I know I’ve said it before but these pipes are incredible, I absolutely love them and hope I get the opportunity to add more to my collection.
Go 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿View attachment 284870
I hope you get some more also. You have some great examples of classic American pipes. I have a handful of Kaywoodie's including my grandfather's 93B Supergrain. I seem to have better luck with finding Dr. Grabow's.

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good weekend and pipes to all! Started with KBV Your Welcome in a small Upshall sandblast Dublin with smooth rim and eighth-bent tapered stem size 3-4. Now enjoying an afternoon bowl KBV Raven Eye Flake in a small Upshall sandblast Bulldog with smooth rim and hex shank with matching saddle stem size 4.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps on this cold, windy, sunny day, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lunch follows this smoke.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.