PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Yesterday's bowl, Drew Estate Meat Pie in a Savinelli Bacco 321 bent author, was squeezed in between a rainstorm and the UPCA Zoom meeting. Today's bowl, SWRA in a MM Dagner Poker, was a much more leisurely experience.

Bird report: California quail, California scrub-jay, Spotted towhee, Oak titmouse, Dark-eyed junco, White-crowned sparrow, California towhee, Steller's jay, American crow, Northern flicker, and Western bluebird.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
It being a dismal and rainy day it’s perfect for cleaning up these estates that just arrived from my friend in the US.
Top to bottom, a Marxman pot (I’ve wanted to see what this great old American brand was like for a while and it should clean up nicely), a Sasieni Fantail and two Sasieni Mayfair’s.
I also have 8 oz of PS Bullseye and a sample of Ogden’s Gold Block from the 1960’s which I’m looking forward to trying.
It’s gonna be a nice day after all. View attachment 290237
I was gifted a Mayfair by a generous forum member. It is a great pipe.20231019_190607.jpg

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Here’s the Sasieni Mayfair I cleaned up this afternoon, fortunately none are very ghosted so a short salt and rum fill did the trick nicely. I’m christening this with PS Bullseye while watching old episodes of Top Gear, before it got crap. View attachment 290365
She cleaned up nicely. I got a few in yesterday that I will be working on the next few weeks. I love cleaning up old pipes.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, grouper and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm near the last quarter of this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a sandblasted medium bend 1950s Reuben era Charatan Deluxe 11 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Charatan_Deluxe_11_right .jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.