PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

VDL_Piper

Lifer
Jun 4, 2021
Tasmania, Australia
Perfection plug in a cob with coffee, starting a new book by Ken Follett, “A Place called Freedom” this tobacco is 2 years in a jar and it’s amazing! Good day Ladies and Gents!View attachment 288458
Ken writes some amazing books, I’ve read Pillars of the Earth and Man from St Petersburg, need to revisit him and read more from him.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a big bowl of Cheerios, four freshly made egg, ham and cheese biscuits, a big bowl of spumoni ice cream, and a golden delicious apple lunch. Then, I did a set of walking reps, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Gold Star Gourmet Blend, neat, is my drink.
Molina_Apple.jpg

dunnyboy

Lifer
Jul 6, 2018
New York
I adore how Roman uses odd shaped bamboo for his pipes, truly proving the phrase "one man's trash is another man's treasure!"

- - -

Not exactly the best pic for showing off the bamboo but here's my Doctor's Bamboozled Hang Pot - burning some Rose of Latakia this morning to start my Valentine's Day:

omU9vU2h.jpg
That beauty looks like a "Grand Flash."

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
Thanks Paul. I snagged it unsmoked on SP estates. Haven't seen as many estate unicorns like that recently but they do come up from time to time. SP describes them very accurately and makes them like-new.
Not to be patronizing or anything but you whip out some absolutely gorgeous pipes. True “Unicorns” from some very serious makers.
It gives me something to strive for on several of them and if I have any uncertainty about a specific maker or model you usually display something over time that makes you say ‘Wow’ and eliminates my second guessing. I always look forward to your posts!

dunnyboy

Lifer
Jul 6, 2018
New York
Not to be patronizing or anything but you whip out some absolutely gorgeous pipes. True “Unicorns” from some very serious makers.
It gives me something to strive for on several of them and if I have any uncertainty about a specific maker or model you usually display something over time that makes you say ‘Wow’ and eliminates my second guessing. I always look forward to your posts!
Thanks Paul. That's really nice of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.