Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Unexpected evening. Friend and Commodore of our yacht club was flown off the island tonight..in the middle of our Annual Meeting. Suddenly not well and turned the mic over to another officer and took herself outside and called 911. Active, fit, healthy, under 60. Thankful for our competent local emergency responders (also neighbors and friends) and the Docs who are on duty every day and night. Thoughts, prayers and hope for good news.
IMG_6639.jpg
MB Navy Flake in the Georg Jensen Admiral.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2016 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake in a straight smooth brown post-1964 Parker Super Bruyere 88/F group 3 bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
1964on_Parker_SB_88_group 3 bulldog.jpg

On the last lap of my first set of walking reps this past day, Sam the Scamp and Harry the Hairy were keeping their distance from each other until Harry decided to chase away. That stopped when I came down the hill. Sam ran to me and cried for protection and attention. He did a roll by a tree to express his happiness. Harry the Hairy was not amused by this as he hid between our cars. I brought Sam inside to eat, and after he did, he spent most of his time laying by my side. I was smoking my Peterson 4AB Natural when I took the photos. Abner the Eager ate, too, and went behind m’lady’s chair for an uninterrupted snooze. Tomato the Brave had his own agenda.
SamTreeRoll1.jpg
HarryStalksSamCar.jpg
Sam_MySide4AB3.jpg

Tomato_Belly.jpg

Attachments

• SamTreeRoll1.jpg
    SamTreeRoll1.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 1964on_Parker_SB_88_group 3 bulldog.jpg
    1964on_Parker_SB_88_group 3 bulldog.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 2
Status