PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, cod and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Did a little low calorie snacking, and have passed the quarter mark of this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Give Me Liberty in a straight smooth medium brown pre-1920 straight Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 287888

Daisy the Feral Princess wanted inside because she was afraid of Harry, who was moaning loudly at her. I let her in. Daisy was in the kitchen when Molly Danger came out to eat. Molly was very unhappy to see Daisy, and I had to take Daisy out of the kitchen so Molly could eat.
View attachment 287889

Molly Danger sez to me "Tell Miss Tuxedo to get out of my kitchen."
View attachment 287890

Sam the Scamp jumped up on the deck when he heard me put food down. Harry wasn’t thrilled about see Sam. He chased Sam way, and then spent his time guarding the food dish to keep others away. Eventually, I brought Sam in the eat.
View attachment 287891
View attachment 287892
Jim, you really should consider writing a book on cat dynamics. I bet it would be well received.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I’m smoking G&H Ennerdale (bulk) that has been aging for two years. Great blend!
I’m smoking it in my Peterson Irish Army 406 with an acrylic fishtail stem. The Lakeland sauce has diminished somewhat to reveal the delicious underlying leaf.
I just ripped up some flake strands and stuffed the pipe, but I can’t keep it lit.
How do others prepare Ennerdale? Inquiring minds want to know. No Nazis need reply.
Rub it out. Then rub it out more. After that rub it out some more. Let it sit out for about an hour.

tnfan

Lifer
Jan 9, 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
Orlik Gold Sliced in a BST.

IMG0205.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.