Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
Immediately after a wonderful lunch of ham/cheese sandwich and alphabet soup - with extra consonants added in - I am now enjoying 50% Prince Albert and 50% Five Brothers - to up the nicotine level - in my Italian-made 6.0" Brigham Algonquin #233 Billiard with bent Vulcanite stem.

I should have retired this pipe from my rotation long-ago, as no matter what blend I smoke in it, it heats up something fierce; however, it is the very first decent pipe I ever purchased and started me on my love of Brigham pipes and Brigham price-points.

When I need a good nicotine spike and I blend-up some PA50%-5B50%, I always use a smaller bowl, rather than 1/2 load up say my big Brigham Brandy; therefore, this pipe still makes an occasional appearance into my rotation. I have to say, of all the Brigham pipes which I own, this is the only one which offers any "idiosyncrasies". - Sherm Natman
Extra_Consonants.jpgBrigham_Algonquin_223.jpeg

Last edited:

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
E4C78875-0DAF-4F5D-A46E-7E4D24FE24A8.jpeg
Eight state burley 2022 in the altinay. If this stuff was regularly available (and at bulk prices) it would be a go to for me right up there with SWR and Pegasus. It’s just fantastic. Nic hit, complexity, creamy mouth feel, and the orientals give it a sour, herbal complexity that I don’t get in any other burley blend. Definitely an all time favorite for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.