PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2021
Geoje Island South Korea
Dang! you've only got to turn your back on this thread for a couple of days, and there's like 20 odd pages to catch up on!
So over the weekend, couple of buddies of mine came over, none a pipe smokers... :(
Over the course of Saturday, I enjoyed HH Old Dark Fired, Peterson DNR, Three Nuns, Sutliff 1849, Mac Baren Navy Flake and Molto Dorce.
Pipe line up, from the top. Castello Sea Rock, shape 34, Tom Eltang Devil Anse, 1948 Dunhill shape 59, 1964 Dunhill shape 120, James Upshall grade P Dublin and James Upshall grade P FH billiard.

For a bonus picture, theres a photo of Jupiter & Venus, over the bay.

Attachments

• IMG_5358.jpg
    IMG_5358.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5365.jpg
    IMG_5365.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 11

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
Good evening. We started smoking a bowl of Davidoff medallions, in a MM Charles Cobbler. In a few hours comes my sister in law and her greyhound, she is a female, her name is Dina. She will be 7 days in my house. Here are her parents. She will start a war between my tobacco smoke and her damn yoga saint stick. I think I have a foolproof solution to win the war, I will smear her damn saint stick in lard, when I set it on fire, I think she will throw it in the garbage, she is a vegetarian, and she hates the smell of roasted bacon. Guys, bets are being taken.
I feel like I’m watching a kind of weird Spanish situation comedy when I read this post. Please keep us updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.