PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
Yes it is. It's pretty decent. Not high quality, but it will work for the several times a year I need to travel.
My man.

Between the Scotte pipe case and enjoying Nutty Irishman (an under-praised blend on the forum), I knew I liked your style. I keep my Scotte in the vehicle at all times.

There is no better pouch for the price and the included accessories were worth the price of admission (think of it as getting the pipe setup with a free pipe included).

Enjoy and stay safe.

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
My man.

Between the Scotte pipe case and enjoying Nutty Irishman (an under-praised blend on the forum), I knew I liked your style. I keep my Scotte in the vehicle at all times.

There is no better pouch for the price and the included accessories were worth the price of admission (think of it as getting the pipe setup with a free pipe included).

Enjoy and stay safe.
My wife bought the pouch for me. Didn't get the whole kit since I already have "too many pipes" in her opinion, lol. She knew I've wanted a pouch for some time now. We'll be using the RV to travel a bit this summer and I wanted something nice to keep the pipes safe. I agree that Nutty Irishman is underappreciated, or at least untried by a lot of folks. Its one of the blends that I'll be stocking up on.

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
Watch City Slices in a Roadtown bent apple. I've nearly smoked the weird taste out of this pipe. Couple more bowls and it should be fine. Mechanically, this pipe smokes cool and dry all the way to the bottom. Just has the absolute weirdest taste.
Its probably that bowl coating. I recently got an HS Studio, I believe its the same clearinghouse as Roadtown, and I used alcohol and sandpaper to get rid of the coating. A Rossi I bought had a coating and it took 3-4 smokes for that taste to dissipate.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
After a lunch of fresh pasta and bechamel sauce. We started with another tobacco. Amphora Full, in a MM General, and a mug black coffee with brandy. The SP website was smoking like a Siberian train, you can imagine why. I could not open the page, until the treasure ran out. Congratulations to those who did good hunting..........

Status
Not open for further replies.