PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Happy birthday, @gatorhazard. Nice paneled pipe @Latakia Dave. Six cheeseburgers @jiminks? I've been smoking Union Square today. I opened a fresh tin and jarred it four months ago. It is quite lovely as is but I yearn to smoke some with a year or two of age. I've just jarred another 8 ounces but can't be sure whether I will leave it alone that long. I was doing well as a Burley guy and an English/Oriental guy. How am I becoming a Virginia/VaPer guy?
I had been on a stricker than usual diet so I could splurge today.

Happy anniversary @HawkeyeLinus ! Happy birthday, @gatorhazard !

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
My wife and I went out with another couple last night and had a little to much fun. Late start today to pipe smoking. I went antique shopping first and found a couple great pieces. Couple velvet tobacco cans, unsmoked clay pipe for $6, and a WW2 national briar co New Jersey pipe to restore. View attachment 126525
@Laurent Nice clay; a shame to smoke a new clean white pipe:)
You got a good ? bargain there!

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

St. Bruno: Ready Rubbed in a Falcon with a Meer bowl...​

WYoCgIC.jpg

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia

Winterreise

Lifer
Oct 21, 2020
Montréal , Québec
My wife and I went out with another couple last night and had a little to much fun. Late start today to pipe smoking. I went antique shopping first and found a couple great pieces. Couple velvet tobacco cans, unsmoked clay pipe for $6, and a WW2 national briar co New Jersey pipe to restore. View attachment 126525
It remind me how much i miss the artful codger video on Velvet

Status
Not open for further replies.