PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaron h

Might Stick Around
Feb 4, 2022
Washington state
Thank you my friend!
Great pictures. Do you raise them for dairy or meat?
We raise Katahdin sheep for meat. No cats. A dog and a bunch of chickens.
Thank you my friend! They are Nigerian dwarfs. They’re basically just pets for our kids to get to play with. We sell The baby goats so they help earn there keep. It’s a great experience for our kids. I’ve been wanting to get into Katahdin! I hear they’re pretty smart and tough little meat Sheep. That’s awesome man! How has your experience been with them?

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Thank you my friend!

Thank you my friend! They are Nigerian dwarfs. They’re basically just pets for our kids to get to play with. We sell The baby goats so they help earn there keep. It’s a great experience for our kids. I’ve been wanting to get into Katahdin! I hear they’re pretty smart and tough little meat Sheep. That’s awesome man! How has your experience been with them?
I agree. Having animals to take care of is a great learning process for young kids. We’ve had Katahdin’s for two years. Excellent breed with great track record for easy lambing, good mothers that thro twins usually. Plus as a hair breed no shearing. Our two ewes have super genetics and are very easy to take care of.

If you want to know more about them, we can discuss on a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.