PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2019
Some WCC 'Old Black Magic' in this self-restored S. Bang 'Aristocratica Rossa' Brandy [featuring the trusty Al Pascia pipesock that conveniently doubles as makeshift stand] - puffy puffy Great with some black coffee

j9oRq6Ml.jpg

Before anyone asks, smoking it "the Einstein way" here with the semi-pulled stem : -

iu

EssJaySea

Can't Leave
May 12, 2021
Sebastopol, CA
A cup of black coffee (with some cinnamon) and I've filled this BriarWorks with MacBaren Vanilla Cream. Its been a while since I smoked an aromatic so I thought the change might do me some good. The yard is fraught with American and lesser goldfinches, house finches and some stubborn mourning doves, plus we have one friendly Phoebe. It is almost too loud to work. And almost too cool out. (I've had a niece send me photos of the snow in Denver so I am complaining with tongue in cheek.)

IMG_2744.jpeg

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Smokin some Boswells Northwoods in a wonderful Bertram 30, large pot with slightly bent vulcanite stem. This pipe smokes English blends really well!
-brewing up a cup of dark tea to accompany this.

I just watched a weather update and it looks like the Midwest and possibly eastern central US is going to get another huge storm. My prayers go out to all the forum members in the path of the storm.
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.