PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of 1950s Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a medium bend dark brown 2017 Don Warren 17 smooth straight grain rough top Dublin with a multi-brown cumberland stem and ferrule in the military mount style.
DWarren_2017.jpg

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Now on to a bowl of GH&Co Dark Birds Eye in the same pipe. I was right, always some DBE second because anything that follows it is a disappointment. "Wait, did I just say it's good? Well crap. Now other people will want to buy it it and it will get sucked up faster with each drop! Just say this..."

I mean, I'm smoking some GH&Co Dark Birds Eye and man oh man does this taste and smell like a sweaty jock strap that hasn't been washed all season. Plus, I think I feel one of my testicles shrinking. "Yeah, that should keep them away from it!"

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Now on to a bowl of GH&Co Dark Birds Eye in the same pipe. I was right, always some DBE second because anything that follows it is a disappointment. "Wait, did I just say it's good? Well crap. Now other people will want to buy it it and it will get sucked up faster with each drop! Just say this..."

I mean, I'm smoking some GH&Co Dark Birds Eye and man oh man does this taste and smell like a sweaty jock strap that hasn't been washed all season. Plus, I think I feel one of my testicles shrinking. "Yeah, that should keep them away from it!"
One of those that dried up. Do you usually have problems ordering it?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Part way through this bowl of C&D Burley Ribbon Cut in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 square shank sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic saddle stem. Time to do another set of walking reps.

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
Lakeland Dark in Chacom
BAcceA0l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.