PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Another bowl of Kendal Dark into a Clay Pipe . I’m reading this book that my girlfriend offer me at Christmas, i can’t recommend it enough if you like pirate & corsair . Its a dictionary with every pirate listed . Why would you need a pirate dictionary? Because ?
View attachment 65944
I think everyone needs a Pirate dictionary, I know I do. I love books like that, I have an encyclopaedia of every weapon, plane, transport...well everything, used in WWll on all sides.
I’m watching the rugby with a Ornsby pipe full of 1792 that I rolled up. I’m experimenting on various ways of packing it in different pipes. ?‍☠️

Jun 23, 2019
Contemplating another HU haul possibly...

HU Director's Cut in this lovely little Former/Eltang apple:

jtKifwKl.jpg

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
That stuff gets a bum rap but it’s pretty good actually.
I got a free sample of it with an order several years ago, and thought it was pretty good. It's got a nice Virginia sweetness and the Perique has a nice fig-plum note, with a little bit of a peppery kick in the first half of the bowl. And it was a great value for the price, I bought some more after I finished the free sample. It ages very well.

I'm not much of a follower of the 'Freak of the Week' tobaccos that come into vogue... If it's something I like I'll usually buy a quantity of it to cellar, so I can enjoy it for a while. Everybody's got their own taste, and I buy what I enjoy.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I got a free sample of it with an order several years ago, and thought it was pretty good. It's got a nice Virginia sweetness and the Perique has a nice fig-plum note, with a little bit of a peppery kick in the first half of the bowl. And it was a great value for the price, I bought some more after I finished the free sample. It ages very well.

I'm not much of a follower of the 'Freak of the Week' tobaccos that come into vogue... If it's something I like I'll usually buy a quantity of it to cellar, so I can enjoy it for a while. Everybody's got their own taste, and I buy what I enjoy.
Same here really. I’ve got some popular stuff and some stuff people probably think is not great haha

Status
Not open for further replies.