PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My Super Bowl bowl was Royal Yacht in my wife's 2010 Christmas gift to me, a Johs bent freehand with plateau on the brim and shank. Though our team caved early (due to better strategy by the winners?) the blend was a winner for me. Also enjoyed a 15-year-old Merlot from Shinn Wineries on Long Island, superb. My wife went to sleep beside me during the third quarter, appropriately, but I stayed awake to enjoy my pipe and wine and the pleasing sound of her snoozing.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Quarter way through first ever bowl of Bayou Morning Flake in my Sav. Miele 316 KS. Damn this stuff is tasty! Elizabethan didn't hook me, but this did not three puffs in. Tried it because Bayou Night is my all day blend... well, Bayou Night may have to let its Morning counterpart drive for a bit! Nice and bready, not as much grass as Elizabethan, nice interplay of black pepper and stone fruit going on at the front of my tongue.
I agree! Nice mini review. 25 percent perique can be a challenging for me, but if I keep Bayou Morning at a smolder it is delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.