PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayoutwest

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 28, 2016
KY
Neither the English #1 nor the subsequent Solani 633 helped the result, so there we go. Right, are there any other sporting events to follow today?

not sure this counts but there’s a really good online chess tournament this weekend with essentially all the worlds best Grandmasters competing. It’s a rapid chess format so faster and more “exciting” than classic chess. Multiple streams on youtube. My favorite commentating team is GM David Howell and IM Javonka Houska. That stream is here.

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
not sure this counts but there’s a really good online chess tournament this weekend with essentially all the worlds best Grandmasters competing. It’s a rapid chess format so faster and more “exciting” than classic chess. Multiple streams on youtube. My favorite commentating team is GM David Howell and IM Javonka Houska. That stream is here.
Thank you. Someone also mentioned a game taking place in Florida this afternoon. :)

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed an amazing cinnamon raisin French toast, hash browns and eggs lunch, and am a third of the way through this bowl of Motzek Old Louisiana Mix (TAK) in an undated Family Era Sasieni Walnut Four Dot Derby straight smooth brown bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. I posted my review of the new Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Peaty Kentucky blend at Tobacco Reviews for those who are interested.
SasieniWalnut_FourDot_Derby_bulldog copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.