PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, cobia fillet, and sugar snap green peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2010 Full Virginia Flake in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in a while. Ice water and bergs is my drink. In a while, I'll brew some coffee.
Dunhill_Cherrywood_Shell_475_4S copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty egg sandwich and navel orange, and am just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue in a 2015 Ryan Alden quarter bend burgundy sandblasted Queen of Hearts freehand with a black acrylic saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Going to work soon.
Ryan_Alden_QueenofHearts copy.jpg

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA

Some vanilla roll cake mixed with View attachment 68473 5 brothers burley, in a Bones Arbutus 102 poker. Some piney sierra Nevada IPA and listening to John Lee Hooker . Nice to have some sun out.
Back when I drank I remember thinking that if I could only have beer from one brewery, it would be Sierra Nevada. I drank an absolute ton of the regular PA and the Torpedo IPA. Everything they made was good to great, IMO. There's very little I miss about drinking, but a piney-assed Sierra on a spring or summer day... I miss that a little.

Now smoking Gawith, Hogarth & Co. Brown Flake Unscented in a Johs bent apple

20210228_210117.jpg

Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
Back when I drank I remember thinking that if I could only have beer from one brewery, it would be Sierra Nevada. I drank an absolute ton of the regular PA and the Torpedo IPA. Everything they made was good to great, IMO. There's very little I miss about drinking, but a piney-assed Sierra on a spring or summer day... I miss that a little.

Now smoking Gawith, Hogarth & Co. Brown Flake Unscented in a Johs bent apple

View attachment 68524
I totally hear you. Drinking has a good side and a bad side. Like everything else in life there is 2 sides . your not missing anything, but thanks for the honesty and the pine ? is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.