PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Planta 2012 Marula fruit aromatic, that ferments and makes elephants drunk, in a Savinelli unfinished straight saddle stem billiard panel that I bought at the TAPS pipe show about six years ago, that is now colored to a matte walnut. The blend was a generous supply from a Forums member, faintly sweet and nuanced with a Virginia base.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost half way through this bowl of Watch City Simply VOriental in an undated straight smooth medium brown Wilshire 5 bulldog (Comoy’s second) made for John’s Pipe Shop in Los Angeles with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Time for some walking reps.
 Wilshire 5 bulldog copy.jpg

Saugeen

Lurker
Jan 15, 2021
Flesherton, Ontario Canada
This morning I opened a 9 year old 8 oz tin of 10 to Midnight and jarred it. I’m finishing my first bowl in a Julius Vesz hand-cut rusticated bent apple. Im enjoying the tobacco quite a lot. It reminds me of White Knight in flavour...or Fusiler’s Ration without the topping. Good stuff! Beautiful day here today and warm enough to be outside enjoying a pipe.puffy
5F74153D-360D-49A8-A461-46BE55FB31C4.jpeg

Last edited:

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
Two bowls of MacBaren HH Burley Flake. One for breakfast, one for lunch. Trying to break in my new to me Philip Trypis bent acorn. First time smoking this pipe. Second bowl was better than the first, so I've got high hopes for this. That clay bowl coating is weird.

kurtbob

Lifer
Jul 9, 2019
SE Georgia
Two bowls of MacBaren HH Burley Flake. One for breakfast, one for lunch. Trying to break in my new to me Philip Trypis bent acorn. First time smoking this pipe. Second bowl was better than the first, so I've got high hopes for this. That clay bowl coating is weird.
Yeah, first couple of bowls are kinda like sliding into second base face first with your mouth open! My Trypis acorn took about 10 bowls for it to go away but it’s an awesome smoker now, enjoy the new pipe!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am now smoking the soon-to-be released GLP Windjammer in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.