PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a quarter of a bowl left of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching some idiot video review of EGR. He has too many long pauses, is inaccurate about the ingredients, wrong about the original manufacturer, and talks too much about his hair cut and other boring personal stuff. At least he liked the tobacco, and the viewer isn't looking up his nose. Stuff like this is why I avoid video reviews, and turned down requests to do them. I'm sorry to disappoint those who were wanting to look up my nose. :rolleyes:cray

Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
About a quarter of a bowl left of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching some idiot video review of EGR. He has too many long pauses, is inaccurate about the ingredients, wrong about the original manufacturer, and talks too much about his hair cut and other boring personal stuff. At least he liked the tobacco, and the viewer isn't looking up his nose. Stuff like this is why I avoid video reviews, and turned down requests to do them. I'm sorry to disappoint those who were wanting to look up my nose. :rolleyes:cray

View attachment 67262
Well stated. Owning a phone and being able “talk” neither makes one interesting or informative. There is a real art to being able to be entertaining while at the same time providing useful information while NOT a coming across as arrogant or talentless.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking 1950s Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a medium bend dark brown 2017 Don Warren 17 smooth straight grain rough top Dublin with a multi-brown cumberland stem and ferrule in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching an episode of Bat Masterson.
DWarren_2017.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.