PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christos D. Tsatsaronis

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
Hello good people.
With some more Stanwell Melange in a pipe made in Greece, from Greek briar by the company Pipex. This maker is located very close to the famous ancient theatre of Epidaurus, in southern Greece. I suggest, if you ever visit the country during summertime, July or August, to arrange watching a theatre play there (ancient tragedy or comedy - they are presented subtitled), the experience is really unique. You can also stay over night, the area around is beautiful. And who knows? Maybe you also get a new pipe...
Happy Sunday to all.
Stanwell Melange in Pipex.JPG
Epidaurus Theatre.jpg

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
For our Saturday ZOOM pipe club meeting, and because it was IPSD, I indulged in one of the few bowls I have remaining of a 1960s cutter-top tin of Balkan Sobranie 759, (which I purchased, in the 1960s, for $1.25), in my Alex Florov pipe.
I hope everyone enjoyed a great bowl for the celebration.

Florov pipe and BS 759.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking D&R Windsail in a 2013 straight black sandblasted Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baker Street with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite fish tail stem. Still working, and listening to The Green Hornet on the XM.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes Baker Street.jpg

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Just finished this delicious plate of leftover Chinese food consisting of Spicy Chicken served over a bed of vegetable fried rice encircled by pork dumpling puffs. Now, I’m m getting into this bit of Condor Long-Cut in a dedicated ‘64 Group 3 Dunhill Shell Briar billiard whilst watching Broken Lance with Spencer Tracy, Robert Wagner & Richard Widmark. ☕
B4A035FD-501C-463C-93F8-A9EF2CB0DED4.jpeg21D4FF0E-6B95-4408-A44F-97FECFAF40F7.jpeg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Just finished this delicious plate of leftover Chinese food consisting of Spicy Chicken served over a bed of vegetable fried rice encircled by pork dumpling puffs. Now, I’m m getting into this bit of Condor Long-Cut in a dedicated ‘64 Group 3 Dunhill Shell Briar billiard whilst watching Broken Lance with Spencer Tracy, Robert Wagner & Richard Widmark. ☕
View attachment 67241View attachment 67242
It looks great................

Status
Not open for further replies.