PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottishgaucho

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2020
Buenos Aires Province.
Had to go into Buenos Aires today so no pipe smoking was possible due to the virus, unless I hid up an alley...and the wife wouldn't have allowed that!!
So since I got back home I've been puffing away on my Charatan 610...first with Virginia/Burley then with Virginia/Criollo.
WP-20210217-003.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a necessary nap, and am close to finishing this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Small Batch Peaty Kentucky in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Despite some claims, I actually was awake while I've been smoking this bowl of tobacco.

jmsmitty6

Can't Leave
Jan 12, 2018
Cincinnati, Ohio
Enjoyed a necessary nap, and am close to finishing this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Small Batch Peaty Kentucky in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Despite some claims, I actually was awake while I've been smoking this bowl of tobacco.
I presume a review has been made of this blend?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I presume a review has been made of this blend?
I posted it to Tobacco Reviews.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and asparagus dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm now smoking Sept. 2015 Savinelli Doblone d’Oro in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.