PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Suzy and Molly were happy to see me awake because they were ready to eat. Glad they aren't cannibals!

Wade H

Lurker
Jan 13, 2020
Glendale Arizona
I'm smoking GL Pease Chelsea Morning right now, in one of the pipe that I make myself. This pipe is reserved for lighter blends and does particularly well with Chelsea Morning. I made it from a nice piece of Spanish Plateau Briar, and used an old Nording 7.5" stem that I got from Erik Nording about 17 years ago, when he visited our pipe club in Phoenix AZ. 0118201634.jpg

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
I'm smoking GL Pease Chelsea Morning right now, in one of the pipe that I make myself. This pipe is reserved for lighter blends and does particularly well with Chelsea Morning. I made it from a nice piece of Spanish Plateau Briar, and used an old Nording 7.5" stem that I got from Erik Nording about 17 years ago, when he visited our pipe club in Phoenix AZ. View attachment 19780

What a beautiful job!

Status
Not open for further replies.