PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Ken Byron Ventures Smooth Criminal in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic saddle stem. Just heard they are calling for snow this afternoon. Glad I have plenty of tobacco and coffee.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a little snacking, and am just past the half way point on this bowl of Wilke No. 111 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching Mannix.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Part way through this bowl of year 2014 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching Cannon starring Mr. Conrad. Yeah, I did this on purpose.

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Part way through this bowl of year 2014 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching Cannon starring Mr. Conrad. Yeah, I did this on purpose.
Do you recall what Conrad’s choice blend was

Lyon0oq

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 31, 2012
New Providence, NJ
Did a little snacking, and am just past the half way point on this bowl of Wilke No. 111 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching Mannix.

I like Jiminks because A. He mentions a lot of pipe tobacco I have never heard of, and B. Makes me feel like I'm not smoking too much :D

Status
Not open for further replies.