Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2018
Idong,South Korea.

Terry Lennox

Can't Leave
Aug 11, 2021
Southern California
Penzance from a bag I purchased in 2012 when I walked into Barclay Rex in New York. By chance I had walked in just as they put it out. Think it was $38 or something. Seemed expensive to me at the time. I got home and jarred it up. I smoke maybe just 3-4 flakes a year. I'm a bit more than halfway through the jar now. A mix of Virginia, Oriental and Latakia with a hint of something mysterious (my guess is anise).

IMG_4396.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, barramundi and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm closing in on the half way mark of this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Basil Rathbone star in A Christmas Carol.

Barling_249.jpg

JSPiper71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 3, 2022
Toronto Canada
Merry Christmas friends. Presents with the kids was a big success. Took Welly for a long walk (only Christmas present he wants). Now heading to my sisters for Christmas dinner. Enjoyed some ‘21 Christmas Cringle on the walk in my 70’s era Calich. Wearing my ‘Griswold’ Blackhawks jersey, which is the first thing I put on and the last thing I take off on Christmas Day.

IMG_5794.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.