Not open for further replies.

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did some low calorie snacking, and passing the half way mark of this bowl of year 2021 unreleased Sutliff Black Virginia Flake in a late 80's, early 90s James Upshall P DS Tilshead England Made By Hand L185 Canadian with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
James Upshall P DS_L185 Canadian.jpg

Attachments

• James Upshall P DS_L185 Canadian.jpg
    James Upshall P DS_L185 Canadian.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 0

AroEnglish

Rehabilitant
Jan 7, 2020
PMF Recovery Center
A seasonal picture:
The Christmas tree is made from clay pipe stems found in the River Thames; the top one looks like a Civil War 17th century pipe.
When did you switch to your rightful title?!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Nearing the half way mark of this bowl of Watch City Original Crumb Cut in a 1950s-60s straight smooth brown Bertram 07 octagonal paneled billiard with a square shank and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave were the only ferals out there as of a few minutes ago. We've seen a lot less of Abner the Eager at night because Tomato bullied him a couple of times when Abner was snoozin' in one of the houses we had made for them. I hate that this has happened, and hope it'll change, but if not, we'll do the best we can.
Bertram_07 _panel_billiard.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I think everybody should have smoke after fifteen minutes of sleep. :rolleyes: The one good thing about being up is seeing Abner the Eager show up. I gave him much more than the usual, and he ate most of it. I'm smoking year 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth burgundy medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Smokes as well as a first and worth the $19.95 I paid for it all those years ago. Going to see if some reading might make me sleepy.
Chippendale_(Charatan second)_Rhodesian 49.jpg

Cloozoe

Lifer
Sep 1, 2023
Good Boxing Day, y'all. The Clay King and his opponents in the first English Civil War have declared a holiday truce, so he's happy, I'm done with my sister inlaw's dumb as a post (apologies to posts) boyfriend for another year, so I'm happy, and you guys are probably having a peaceful smoke, so you're happy. Everyone's happy!

Happily enjoying some Exclusive in a Bogelund.

IMG_6171.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.