PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
1960?? perique didn’t lose its punch?
I dunno, I've never felt punched by perique.
I think the flavors of the Virginia and Perique have melded in to one semi-complex amalgam of sweet earth and spice that is well balanced.
I'd have to tase it as it was when fresh to fully understand and appreciate the effects of such long aging.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Just finished a bowl of Kingfisher in the 1922 Carlyle Patent which has a rather unusual stinger which actually works pretty well. I have been watching the tv series version of War of the Worlds and was very disappointed in the first season finale when the aliens turned out to be….. SPOILER ALERT
Human!!!
Did the producers not see Jodie Foster’s Contact where the alien takes the form of her father and read the reviews where everyone that sat through two hours of bollocks and was pissed off by that let down of an ending? Couldn’t they spring for some decent CGI freaky aliens or even go old school and use make up? Lazy bastards.
Ok deep breath, thinking of pixies dancing…. Calm.

Anyway I cheered myself up by getting myself a Christmas present, a lovely Astley’s billiard which will hopefully arrive before the holiday and I’m packing my 1921 gold band L-B Record with PS Bullseye flake. I’m not mad, just passionate.
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.