PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps on this cold, sunny day, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Got a tin of C&D Anthology along wth two KBV blends to review, all of which will take up some of my smoking day after lunch.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
So, finally I got the Virus for the first time. Feeling better now (actually I never felt especially bad, only a strong headache the first day) and smoking St Bernard Flake in the Canasta pipe.
I' like to share a thought: I have surprised myself with how much uncomfortable I was with the fact that even temporarily, I lost my everyday's routine and "program", simple things like going to work with the train (which involves some walking to/from the station, and pure reading time in the train), my workouts every evening (50% for body exercising purposes, 50% for stress relief), smoking my pipe of course etc. Aah, a sign (another one) of age I guess. But man must be more flexible and adaptive.
Back to St Bernard: it was given to me (an almost full tin) by a pipe friend, I thought there was a small amount of Latakia in it but then I read that it's Perique, which gives the spicy tones to this well balanced blend. I've already put it in the "buy/smoke again" list.

Be all well good people!

St Bernard Flake - Canasta pipe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.