PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
Thanks buddy!! This whole scenario is very different. A recruiter reached out to me and it would be a pretty big change but I think it's a good opportunity. Gotta keep the Five Brothers smoking to keep my nerves in check 🤣
You got this. And remember, you're interviewing them too.

I got poached for my current job and don't regret a thing. The interview was slightly different in that I knew they were interested in talking (it's a small work community). Ultimately, it was just a matter of seeing I was actually knowledgeable and a good fit (aside from not drooling on myself).

Best of luck.

Tate

Lifer
Sep 27, 2023
Northern Illinois
You got this. And remember, you're interviewing them too.

I got poached for my current job and don't regret a thing. The interview was slightly different in that I knew they were interested in talking (it's a small work community). Ultimately, it was just a matter of seeing I was actually knowledgeable and a good fit (aside from not drooling on myself).

Best of luck.
I appreciate it, buddy!

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Had a late night at a wedding yesterday so I started my late morning with a bowl of H&H First Snow in a Dr. Grabow. I'm not sure what I think about this blend yet. Maybe a bit boring but I don't know. Finished a bowl of Briar Fox a while ago in a Rattray's Goblin billiard. That was gud.View attachment 268972
I got one tin of this to try I haven’t cracked yet, honestly I’ve yet to find anything outstanding to my taste from H & H.

Auxsender

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
I don’t like it nearly as much as the birds of a feather or pipe force Sutliff lines, those are way better. That’s just my taste though. The VA in Cringle hurt me. I won’t be buying it again.
Yeah. I was afraid of that. I have all the Cringle Flakes and I don’t love any of them so I figured I should definitely buy more which I did this year because I’m 🤪

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty Envy apple, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.