PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
That time of week has arrived and it’s time to watch UFC Fight Night. Going to have Cornell & Diehl Small Batch Folklore (2022, 805/1000) in an unbranded, unmarked, Magnum-sized Swan Neck LC (Large Curve) with a horn stem with an orific bit; this pipe is most likely French in origin, and may be from the late 19th or early 20th Century—it is curve drilled, has a bone tenon, and a cork mortise.

20231209_185437.jpg

This might give a better idea of how large this pipe is:

20231209_190535.jpg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
2021 Esoterica Brighton in a 1967 - 1969 Dr. Grabow Commodore 65 Zulu, with a metal screw in tenon, the stinger removed, and a Vulcanite stem.

I haven’t smoked this in a few months, really amazed coming back to it, especially given what these sold for. When these came out, according to Pipedia they sold for $7.95 USD.

For the newer smokers, price doesn’t always equate to a better smoker. ;)

Be well everyone! 🤙 ❤️

DB430514-75B2-4C7B-8F9D-C954A7EE43DA.jpeg

P.S. I’ve had the pipe two years and the stem doesn’t oxidize, which amazes me, and I’m really glad, because I thought with an older inexpensive pipe like this, it would be a nightmare of up keep. But the quality is amazing, and still looks like new.

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Bitters as in cocktail. I have given up drinking alcoholic beverages earlier this year and I have a lot of bitters to find a use for. I sometimes use them with Ginger Ale, and it adds a complexity to an otherwise sweet drink.

With tobacco the effect is extremely mild. I don’t smell or taste the orange. However it opens up the Virginia flavors a bit. Like it.
I have to try this! Do you squirt it on after loading the bowl or..?

Status
Not open for further replies.