PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
I’m currently smoking Tilbury in a Sasieni four dot Amesbury and also having small bowls Petit Robin Semois in a Kiseru pipe at the same time. This is certainly the best way to smoke the Petit Robin for me, you get the full flavour of the tobacco without the stale cigarette taste I get if I smoke it in a full size bowl and the fine cut is the closest I’ll get to proper Kiseru tobacco most likely. image.jpg

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Quick one before taking the Nephew guitar shopping. Got my pointless errands out of the way. Anomalous in a Satou, I tend to drop my lighters more than I should, my coronas have held up, this kiribi still works but it’s bent and the finish is chipped. It definitely is showing me why it’s cheaper, at least it still works.
IMG_7102.jpeg

H

HRPufnstuf

Smoking some 2020 Hal O’ The Wynd in my JH & Co. Silver Capped Calabash.
View attachment 268430
Accompanied by a Stroopwaffle and an Iced Tea. The most damnable thing about catching COVID is the fact that I’m now feeling at least 5 years older with ailments a person five years my senior should have; insomnia being one of them. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine being up at 2:00 am smoking a pipe to pass the time, but here I am. I imagine this too shall pass?
Swift and sound recovery.

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good weekend and pipes to all! Update from yesterday: another bowl of Peterson Flake in a Savinelli flame grain Autograph with flattened shank and matching saddle stem. Today begins with KBV Prince of Wales in a Tilshead smooth Billiard with long saddle stem.

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
I’m currently smoking Tilbury in a Sasieni four dot Amesbury and also having small bowls Petit Robin Semois in a Kiseru pipe at the same time. This is certainly the best way to smoke the Petit Robin for me, you get the full flavour of the tobacco without the stale cigarette taste I get if I smoke it in a full size bowl and the fine cut is the closest I’ll get to proper Kiseru tobacco most likely. View attachment 268500
Gorgeous pipes Birddog

Status
Not open for further replies.