PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Where did you score that pipe?

This particular one was in a lot of three on eBay from a seller in Israel; I was surprised there wasn’t more interest in them—the price for all three with postage cost less than the first one I got on Etsy. Maybe the dealer being overseas turned people off of the lot; there actually was an auction for one in the USA concurrently. These Whangee pipes do turn up. You just need to keep an eye out for them. They usually run between $50.00–$60.00 each, but you can get bargains.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good night. Smoking the first third of C&D Byzantium. One of my favorite tobaccos, on cold winter nights. In a MM General bent pipe. This tobacco, a few ounces, has been in a marble jar for several years, I think since I started smoking pipe tobacco. I keep refilling it, and it keeps great. It has lost some strength, but now even softer, it is incredibly pleasant. I wish you a happy weekend. May God bless and protect you always.IMG_6727.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
McClelland Tudor Castle in a Mark Tinsky acorn.

I keep my many jarred open tins in a half dresser on top of my basement utility table. I don’t keep a list of what I have open, so I was looking over my overstuffed Virginias drawer and found this half-forgotten jar of Tudor Castle. Behind it, and hidden under a 4 ounce jar of some blending experiment, was a completely forgotten jar of Luxury Twist Flake I haven’t touched since 2013. That will be up next when I want something overtly sweet.

IMG_2384.jpeg

Last edited:

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
McClelland Tudor Castle in a Mark Tinsky acorn.

I keep my many jarred open tins in a half dresser on top of my basement utility table. I don’t keep a list of what I have open, so I was looking over my overstuffed Virginias drawer and found this half-forgotten jar of Tudor Castle. Behind it, and hidden under a 4 ounce jar of some blending experiment, was a completely forgotten jar of Luxury Twist Flake I haven’t touched since 2013. That will be up next when I want something overtly sweet.

View attachment 268262
I did not stock up on Tudor Castle in the before times, and I am going to miss it when this tin is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.