PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
After smoking multiple tins of SG flakes lately, I was in the mood for something different so I scurried down to the basement and grabbed a jar of 2019 WCC Rouxgaroux. A very enjoyable sweet and spicy smoke in a Savinelli Tre with a fill on the rim and a cat hair on the stem.

IMG_2495.jpeg

G

Gimlet

Earlier this afternoon I had some HU Makhuah mixed with a bit of Indaba for a tasty treat with a good cup of coffee. It was in a Neerup Structure. In my chase for Italian pipes I sometimes forget how good these pipes are.

View attachment 268190
I've tentatively got one of those on order. It's in my trolley just haven;t pulled the pin yet. Mouthpiece is a different colour but otherwise it looks to be the same pipe. I fancied it might make a classy little nose warmer for sipping the Peterson VaPer and burley blends I've got into.
They certainly look really nice quality for the price.

G

Gimlet

@Gimlet If its like this one it is definitely not a nose warmer but its a comfortable pipe and cleachable compared to some Neerups which are pretty heavy.
Not a true nose warmer I guess (never seen one in the flesh) but looks shorter than my other pipes. I love the nose scent that comes off my periques and burleys and as you say it look extremely clenchable so I thought it might be ideal.
Looks very classy and one of those attractive tactile pipes that are just nice to own.

Status
Not open for further replies.