PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Neighbors are having trees cut down in their yard, and there's no way I could stay asleep. Half way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching The Adventures of Superman on H&I. Haven't watched this series in years, and am tempted just to pull out DVDs and watch them uncut with no commercials along with the closing music and credits. This series and Batman were the two main reasons I knew I would be a writer and artist at age five.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

HeavyLeadBelly

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 9, 2023
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Neighbors are having trees cut down in their yard, and there's no way I could stay asleep. Half way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching The Adventures of Superman on H&I. Haven't watched this series in years, and am tempted just to pull out DVDs and watch them uncut with no commercials along with the closing music and credits. This series and Batman were the two main reasons I knew I would be a writer and artist at age five.
View attachment 275248
I’d love to see you put something together about the adventures of your ferals. I think there’s a lot of good material there :)

Cloozoe

Lifer
Sep 1, 2023

BlueRidge

Can't Leave
Dec 24, 2022
Ennerdale in an Arklow 150

WLZCb4kh.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Trying to decide when to start a set of walking reps with this pipe or my regular one (Molina apple).
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

Feb 12, 2022
North Georgia mountains.
KBV Burley Morning Pipe in my MM cutty, with a nice cappuccino - this is some damn good stuff! I’m a sucker for a chocolatey, nutty burley in the morning with my coffee (my very first blend was amphora original aroma, which is very much in that vein). Going to have to order some more this year, it’s going into the rotation for sure. You’ve got me hooked @TN Jed

How do you find this years anthology? I’ve got a few tins coming in later today that I’ve been looking forward to in a big way.
My first smoke from this tin was good. I like the tangy and sweet notes. I think mine needs a few more weeks in a jar to open up, and I think age will be good for this blend.
I'm disappointed there's no perique, But I enjoy the Virginias in it quite well.
I reckon every year will now be an anniversary for C&D - not just the 30th. Oh well, it's pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.