PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Having some Elizabethan in a Marxman Super Briar. Really happy I revisited this blend because I smoked the first tin before I really nailed my cadence and what not.
@Tate I enjoyed my clay bowl of Elizabethan Mixture at last year's Nottingham Pipe Show, wearing the redcoat uniform in memory of Queen Elizabeth II.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Finished work for the day, smoked a few bowls of tobacco, fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger, and I'm almost a third of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. I may end the day with this smoke.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
While ZOOM-ing with my buddies this past afternoon, I smoked my James Upshall FH rusticated Lovat, filled with some Carole Burns blended Wilke #524 with Syrian Latakia from the mid-teens. I paired that with a large mug of Barrie House Clay Avenue Blend coffee. The conversation, camaraderie, coffee and pipe made for a wonderfully satisfying afternoon.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of year 2012 Carter Hall in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 437/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. That'll do it for me today. It was tricky feeding the ferals due to the rain, but I managed to find places to separate them so all could eat in peace.
4AB_Rust_right437.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Thanks for sharing the pic John! It’s always a pleasure to see your pics sharing your world. 👍

Looking good my man, be well, Happy Holidays, and New Year, to you and your family! 🎄 🎁 🥳 ❤️

Aloha 🤙
Good to hear from you, my dear friend. Thank you for this message, you made me happy. God bless you and your family. Always grateful for your beautiful words. Happy Holidays to you too. A big hug from old Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.