PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a very light snack, and am past the quarter mark of this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead in a well appreciated medium bend, smooth brown 1950s Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Three Strangers starring Greenstreet and Lorre.
Peterson_999_Rhodesian-Dublin.jpg

RobNYC

Lifer
Dec 10, 2021
Queens, N.Y.
Smoking some Burley Flake #1 in a Boswell tonight. I'm reeeeaaaal close to pulling the trigger on a Radice Rind Lovat. The price with shipping is awesome. But it's so close to Christmas! View attachment 269792
I don't want to be an enabler or anything, BUT...Pull the trigger...I don't think you will regret it. You can always rationalize it later. Seriously, if you miss out on this one, they make great pipes all year long, it won't be very long until one you love just as much comes along. (As a side note, that will happen even if you DO buy it).

H

HRPufnstuf

Browsing WAYS always makes me want another bowl...

Trained my figure meer with Eccentric today. Nice long smoke.

Decided to have a bowl of RedVaPers Kake in my recently relined Savinelli after dinner. watched the better part of three Star Trek: TNG episodes before it quit. It is so nice to smoke this again without being concerned about charring it to death. The bowl is ENORMOUS by my standards, I can stick my thumb in it past my knuckle.

Savinell Sistina 616.JPG

G'nite all.

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
Y
I don't want to be an enabler or anything, BUT...Pull the trigger...I don't think you will regret it. You can always rationalize it later. Seriously, if you miss out on this one, they make great pipes all year long, it won't be very long until one you love just as much comes along. (As a side note, that will happen even if you DO buy it).
You’re totally an enabler. Ever time I see one of your Radice or Ardor pipes I realize need another one.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.