PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1924_ pot.jpg

As I was walking, Tomato the Brave was with me until he saw other cats around. Staring around in the middle of the street, he focused on Midnight, who is afraid of me, but I finally got a photo of him before Tomato chased him away. Sam the Scamp showed up, and Tomato ended up chasing him, too. Sam came to me because I am his safety zone. In the meantime, Shy Stripesy came to eat, and as soon as she saw me, she ran under the deck lounge. She was surrounded on both sides by Tomato and Abner the Eager. Nothing was happening beyond a stare down between the cats until I walked over, and Stripesy, who has always been afraid me of me, ran to the back yard, followed by Abner. I took one step toward them, and Stripesy jumped the fence with Abner right on her heels. No matter what I have done these three+plus years, Stripesy is deathly scared of me. I’ll continue to feed her, but I have given up hope that anything will change.

Tomato the Brave surveys his Kingdom.
Tomato_King of the Road.jpg

Midnight.
Midnight.jpg

Sam the Scamp.
Sam_MyFeet2.jpg

Abner_CableBox_Stripesy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, barramundi and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
2008 Scottish Cake in my Liu Zifeng acorn.

IMG-1059.png

Status
Not open for further replies.