PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, char and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2022 Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in a smooth dark brown medium bend year 1924 Dunhill 136A double patent apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for one more bowl. Just fed the ferals, and m'lady and I are deciding on what to watch on TV.
Dunhill_1924-Bent_apple_136A.jpg

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Is that Middleton all one piece? How did they drill the draft!?
Three pieces. It's a great pipe as long as you don't have to look down at which point the bowl hits you in the chest and the stem rolls up in your mouth. I love it though, it's the only John Middleton I've run into. Now that I'm looking at it, I could get away with not using the extension. Huh...all these years and I never thought to do that.20221227_210311.jpg

Terry Lennox

Can't Leave
Aug 11, 2021
Southern California
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, char and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2022 Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in a smooth dark brown medium bend year 1924 Dunhill 136A double patent apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for one more bowl. Just fed the ferals, and m'lady and I are deciding on what to watch on TV.
View attachment 190316
Hey Jim, just a quick question on the Wessex CDF. I recall you recently revisited this blend's review to comment on changed leaf. So I gather you still think it worthy to smoke despite the difference in recipe? Cheers.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2013 Esoterica Tilbury in a smooth medium bend 1999 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching American Masters starring Groucho and Dick Cavett.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Milverton.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.