Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
PS Cube Cut in a Peterson 264. Pegasus has always been my "I wanna smoke a bowl but I don't know what kinda tobacco I'm feeling" blend, but I can already see this taking its place. I'm drinking a large cup of coffee called "Juan's Cheap Diner Coffee" from a local roaster. It's exactly what it sounds like. An extremely refined version of regular ass coffee. It's delicious.

avail

Can't Leave
Oct 13, 2015
Michigan
This mornings smoke is some MB Latakia flake in the Poul Winslow pot with creamy coffee. I’ve cellared this blend deeply and I’m glad I have. It ages very well in so much as the rough edges that present in a youthful tin are gone. There is a sweetness in this blend which isn’t normally found in this genre of tobacco’s too, not quite sure what it is. I’ll have read up and see what @JimInks discovered.
Have a super weekend all.
View attachment 186316
LOL

downeck

Lurker
Sep 2, 2016
North Florida
Bankside in the Missouri. I took my time with this tin using different pipes and enjoyed every puff of this fantastic tobacco. I’ve accompanied the tobacco with coffee, yerba luisa tea, and fine Kentucky bourbons; never once disappointed. This blend is without a doubt the finest of tobaccos and worthy of purchasing for the cellar. 0111E98A-593F-41C6-BFB0-90D937409B63.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.