PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am nearing the last third of this bowl of Wilke No. 24 in a smooth straight brown 1949 Yello-Bole Century Model Lovat with a nickel band accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem.
Yello-Bole Century Model Lovat.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a third of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum. I may end the day with this smoke. It's often hard to know, especially since Molly occasionally wants to play when I finish work for the day.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through my last smoke of the day, which is D&R Penhooker in a smooth brown late 1890s, early 1900s unbranded military mount bulldog with a silver windcap and spigot with a black vulcanite, flared stem and orific bit. Molly was relentless about catching cat nip balls, but she finally settled down wore out. Just fed three ferals, and am reading while this bowl lasts.
1890-1900 unbranded MM bulldog_silver cap.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.